Use with liquids and gases for pressure or vacuum applications
Products are 100% factory tested
Professional manufacturer of check valve
3/16” plastic mini check valve DCV1603CEN
Check valves are used to prevent flow of fluid (gas or liquid) in one direction and allow flow in the other
1. Prevents damage to equipment, pumps, and flow systems by preventing backflow
2. Tubing barbed check valves are for an inert high purity smooth and clear flow path.
3. Use with liquids and gases for pressure or vacuum applications.
4. The check valves has a low pressure drop and can be specified with a wide variety of cracking pressures
1. Five port sizes. (nominal inside diameter of the tube in which it fits) 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8".
2. Three housing materials. nylon type 66, polypropylene, ABS and PVDF.
3. Four diaphragm materials. fluorosilicone, Viton, silicone ,and EPDM
Widely used in household appliances, ozone disinfection, medical devices, fuel system, agriculture machine, analytical instruments, ink supply system,cycle refrigeration, beverage Industry and so on.
Black and White
1. We offer competitive pricing and reliability because we are the manufacture.
2. If your design requires a unique configuration, we will be pleased to quote your needs.
3. plastic materials can save money for you and are simple, compactultrasonic welding to connect more firmly